In a video posted on Instagram, the 22-year-old said he "went to hospital today".
But that was "not due to any drugs", he continued, explaining: "I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos."
Cheetos are a spicy American snack.
He added that the meal "ripped something in my stomach open" and he "puked a little blood".
The star filmed the video as he packed for his new tour, with a suitcase and clothes strewn around the room.
He added in the post: "Just wanna let everyone know that I'm good, healthier then I've ever been and ready to kick off my third Tour in NY in a couple days!
"Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha."
He wrote in a later post: "Can't wait to see you guys. First stop NY baby!"
There have been previous concerns about the snacks.
A mother claimed in July that snacks including hot Cheetos may have played a part in her daughter's gallbladder surgery.